Thursday, May 13, 2010

End of the Year!

Well we are at the end of another school year. Both my math classes have been very busy this year. We will spend the remaining two weeks of school touching on a variety of topics including: analogies, perimeter, area, measurement, geometry, spacial relationships, and many others. To keep your child up on their math skills over the summer, remember to visit some math sites and review what they know. Thanks for making 2009-2010 such a great year at S.A.

Some great math sites: www.sheppardsoftware.com or www.aplusmath.com. If you type the word "interactive" before any math skill you want to review into your search engine, you will get a list of sites (example: interactive fraction games).

1 comment:

  1. Bye Mrs. Vinson!!! Have a good summer! I'll try to work on some math in my free time! I think I'll go do that now.... and practice my French, too.

    ReplyDelete